Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce.
You can have Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- Prepare of This proportions are for about 2 lbs of meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of worcestershire.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need of Salt and ground pepper (to taste).
Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Put pineapple juice and sugar in a pan and heat it to medium temperature, stir.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add granulated garlic.
- Ground cumin.
- Vinegar, stir.
- Add ketchup, sugar, stir.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, stir well to combine.
- Cook for 5 minutes at medium/low temperature stirring continously with a wood spoon. Taste to adjust the salt.