Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder. Find Deals on Clam Chowder in Groceries on Amazon. Great recipe for Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder. This year my mom taught me how to make potato soup for my husband (being the only soup he'll eat) and I made it so many times it got boring.
When I look outside these days, it feels like I live close to the North Pole. Soup and chowders are just about the only foods that are keeping me calm during this chaotic winter. I don't like to drive in the snow so I have been cleaning out my freezer and cupboards to. You can cook Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder
- You need 1 packages of bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 box of au gratin potato mix.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 2 can of clams.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
So I threw in some seafood, heavy cream, garlic, and bacon and made a whole different meal! Still kinda tastes like moms potato soup but now it's Kaylas sea. Add your shrimp and scallops to the broth and continue to simmer. Slowly add the chicken stock, clam juice (including the juice from the cans), cream, and bay leaves, and stir until smooth.
Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder instructions
- Mix bacon, onions, chicken broth, potato mix, milk, heavy cream, and seasonings in sauce pan and bring to a boil..
- Stir in shrimp, clams, and sour cream. Bring to a simmer and let cook for about 20 minutes..
Add the potatoes and reduce the heat to medium-low to prevent sticking. So I threw in some seafood, heavy cream, garlic, and bacon and made a whole different meal! Still kinda tastes like moms potato soup but now it's Kaylas sea. Instant Pot Clam Chowder with Shrimp. Now is the perfect time to start a big pot Seafood Chowder with Clams, Shrimp, and Fish on the stove.