Breaded clams in tomato sauce. Breaded clams in tomato sauce A great Italian seafood dish that is quick enough for a week night meal. Italian clams in tomato and herb sauce is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make italian clams in tomato and herb sauce at your home.
Place the garlic toast into individual shallow bowls and divide the clams into each. Pour the sauce over the clams and serve immediately. Steamed Clams in Tomato Wine Sauce, hosting wonderful flavors of white wine, cherry tomatoes, sauteed yellow and green onions, and a delicious vegetable stock, leaving these Nanaimo B. You can cook Breaded clams in tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded clams in tomato sauce
- It’s of Clam ingredients.
- It’s 1 can of drained clams.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of either heavy cream or sour cream.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of red pepper flakes to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
C. clams tender and so packed with slow steamed goodness, and having you savoring each morsel. Steamed Clams in Tomato Wine Sauce, a classy and delectable bowl of pure deliciousness, from the broth infused with. Place a large cast-iron skillet on grill and heat ¼ cup oil in skillet. Add crushed red pepper flakes, stir, than add the clams and wine.
Breaded clams in tomato sauce step by step
- In a sauce pan set on medium high add butter, onion and garlic and cook until the onion is almost translucent (about 3-4 mins) and mix together the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and bread crumbs..
- Coat the clams in the bread crumb mix and add to the pan. Cook until the clams are lightly browned..
- Add the remaining ingredients (except cream) to the pan and turn heat to medium low and cook until thickened (about 10 minutes) then add cream, cook another 3-4 minutes and serve over pasta of your choice..
Pour in tomato sauce, add scallions and basil. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir the clams into the tomato sauce and heat through, stirring. Add the parsley or cilantro, stir again, and serve in wide soup bowls.