Emerald Isle Clam Chowder. Clam Chowder is a type of food found in The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire. It can be prepared at a Cooking Pot/Spit by using clam meat, a potato, a jug of milk, and butter. Clam chowder is any of several chowder soups in American cuisine containing clams and broth or milk.
It can be cooked over a Cooking Pot, and requires specific ingredients to make, listed below. Find the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences. Popular points of interest near Emerald Isle include Quietwater Beach, Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier and Jolly Sailing. You can have Emerald Isle Clam Chowder using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Emerald Isle Clam Chowder
- You need 14 slice of Bacon.
- You need 2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 10 stick of Celery.
- You need 8 of Carrots.
- Prepare 8 cup of White Potatoes.
- Prepare 26 oz of Minced Clam with Juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Clam Juice.
- Prepare 10 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
Remove bay leaf and add cream. The rich broth of this clear broth Rhode Island clam chowder is loaded with potatoes, bacon, and either cherry-stones or quahogs. Discover what it would be like to live in the Emerald Isle neighborhood of Glendale, CA straight from people who live here. Review crime maps, check out nearby restaurants and amenities, and read what locals say about Emerald Isle.
Emerald Isle Clam Chowder instructions
- Chop bacon into small pieces. Place chopped bacon into large stock pot and cook on low heat, stirring often..
- Chop onions, celery, and carrots. Once bacon is fully cooked, add chopped onions, celery, and carrots into stock pot. Stir until vegetables are coated in bacon fat. Cook until vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally..
- While vegetables cook, chop potatoes. Add potatoes, minced clams, and clam juice to stock pot. Mix..
- Add chicken broth, thyme, and garlic to stock pot. Mix..
- Cook soup on medium heat for 40 minutes..
For this Clam Chowder, the clams come from a can because they're already shucked and that saves a lot of time. The rest of the ingredients to make this soup are fresh, just like a real homemade one. In particular, it's the fresh aromatics used in the soup that give it such great flavor. "My favorite clam chowder is served at Sanderlings Restaurant at Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos. It's that rare blend of wonderful ingredients and perfect consistency. A cup or bowl of clam chowder and a slice or two of French bread is a bit of heaven.