Pan Seared Halibut With Clam Chowder Sauce. Plate your pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce. Drizzle a little of the sauce for halibut over the plate, top with fish, then drizzle more sauce For the best results, make this pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce right before you plan on serving it. Make this restaurant-quality Pan Seared Halibut with Lemon Caper Sauce for a special occasion at home.
Pan-seared halibut recipe with a creamy lemon dill sauce. Crispy filets are sauteed and served with a luscious French lemon dill beurre blanc sauce. Today I am preparing Stuffed HALIBUT with CLAM Sauce. You can have Pan Seared Halibut With Clam Chowder Sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Halibut With Clam Chowder Sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of skinless haibut fillets or any mild white fish fillets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour mixed with 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 24 of fresh littleneck clams.
- It’s 1 of 8 ounce jar clam juice.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 stalk of celery, thin sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced carrot thin sliced.
- You need 2 medium of red potatos, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 4 of sliced green onions.
Pan-Roasted Halibut with Mushrooms & Lemon Butter Sauce – Fast & Easy Halibut Recipe Irish SEAFOOD CHOWDER Pan Seared Halibut is Fast & Easy. When the family's away for the weekend…. I have a sad, sad story to share with you.
Pan Seared Halibut With Clam Chowder Sauce step by step
- COOK CLAMS.
- Scrub clams to remove any sand. In a large saucepan bring clam juice to a simmer add clams and cook just until they open, about 5 minutes, remove to a plate and cover to keep warm, strain clam cooking liquid amd reserve..
- MAKE SAUCE.
- Cook bacon in saucepan until crisp, remove to paper towels and reserve. Add onion, garlic, celery, carrot and potatos to pot soften a few minutes then add reserved clam juice, cream, lemon juice, pepper, cajun seasoning and hot sauce bring to a boil then lower heat to a simmer and cook until potatos are tender, about 10 minutes. Keep sauce warm..
- COOK FISH.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and 1tablespoon butter. Brush fish fillets in both sides lightly with mayonnaise, dredge in flour/ parmesan mixture, shake off excess. Place fish in hot skillet do not crowd them and sear both sides turning once until golden and cooked through. The timing depends on the thickness of your fillets..
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- On each plate add some sauce then top with a fish fillet and place clams around fish. Garnish with green onions and reserved bacon, crumbled..
I pray to the gods everyday that someone will convert. Wouldn't my Pan Seared Halibut make a delicious date night dinner? Or impress your friends at your next dinner party? I knew I wanted to pan sear my halibut and as I thought about how to serve it without making an additional sauce, creamed spinach seemed like the perfect companion to this light. This recipe for Pan Seared Halibut with a Butter Dill sauce is a perfect way to serve this delicious fish, whether you are a gourmet cook or still finding your way around the kitchen.