Crock Pot Easy Clam Chowder. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! I made this quick and easy slow cooker clam chowder while camping this last weekend. I remember the last time I made clam chowder in the travel trailer (it was not a slow cooker recipe), it was this amazing Emeril Lagasse New England Clam Chowder Recipe.
We often serve this clam chowder in a bread bowl, but even more often I pile it into a giant bowl and throw a huge handful of oyster crackers on top. The flavors in the soup scream "hey its not swimsuit weather anymore!" with half and half, bacon. Clam Chowder for the Crock Pot (or not) DIRECTIONS. You can have Crock Pot Easy Clam Chowder using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Easy Clam Chowder
- It’s of Easy Clam Chowder.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 2 medium of Potatos.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 can of Minced Clams.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worstershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Oodles of Noodle soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
Saute pork or bacon and onion until golden brown;drain. Put clams in crock pot with bacon. Cover the clams and put in refrigerator for later. Made with potatoes, milk, bacon (or salt pork), and canned minced clams, our thick and creamy recipe is satisfying and full of flavor.
Crock Pot Easy Clam Chowder step by step
- Place all ingredients except Oodles of Noodle soup in croak pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Now add Oodles of Noodle soup including flavor packet if applicable.
- Cook on low an additional 2 hours.
- Cut up onion and potatos.
The best ever clam chowder you have ever tasted, and it is easy and fast. You will pass this recipe along to your family and friends. If you like more clams you can always add more. Sometimes I will also cube potatoes and throw them in. Pour the half-and-half into a medium heat-safe bowl.