Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread. This creamy spread is loaded with oregano, basil, garlic and feta. The flavorful, savory combination is perfect slathered on a toasted bagel. Garlic-Herb Bagel Spread Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
A wide variety of dried garlic cloves options are available to you, such as part, packaging, and shape. Best Bold Quality Single Clove Garlic (One Kuli Lahsun / one bulb Garlic ) is a very rare type of garlic which is highly beneficial for heath, brought for you from farms of Rajasthan. Process until the mixture becomes a coarse Tapenade is a coarse savory paste typically made from mixed olives, anchovy fillets, capers, garlic. You can cook Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread
- It’s 200 of Fresh Garlic Cloves.
- You need of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat garlic cloves].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Minced Chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt [+ reserves].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Small Lemon [juiced + reserved wedges].
- It’s 2 oz of Package Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Quality Red Wine [for tomatoes].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine [for garlic].
- You need of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Prepare of Toasted Onion Bagles.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- You need 6 oz of Mason Jars.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- It’s 3 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Hatti orders an Herby Turkey bagel sandwich with sun dried tomato spread and Tessa orders a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Then they ask to have them both split in two and bagged separately, with one half of each bagel in each bag. They each get one savory, one sweet. Whirl dried garlic in a food processor, spice grinder or blender to a fine dust.
Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread instructions
- Coat garlic cloves with garlic olive oil..
- Red wine and sun dried tomatoes pictured..
- Add red wine to sun dried tomatoes. Boil sun dried tomatoes until red wine dissolves and dried tomatoes have plumped..
- Add everything together with white wine and bake for 60 minutes at 425°..
- Smash garlic by hand with masher. Taste test and see if you want more sea salt or lemon juice added to the mix. Leave some of your cloves whole so your guests know exactly what they're eating! 😆.
- Place in Mason Jars and allow them to cool upside down for an hour. Then refrigerate..
- Serve on toasted bagles or garlic triskets with squeezes of lemon wedges. These make for great gifts as well. My neighbors and co- workers always look forward to them!.
Add four parts salt to one part ground garlic and pulse once or twice. Spread on bread and toast in the oven or serve it on top of steak. There are THREE cloves of garlic in the recipe but because they are sliced and not minced, the flavour is much more mild! And because it is the recipe given I've started with half a teaspoon of dried chilli flakes but feel free adjust it to your own taste. Lastly, I first tried this recipe the best quality sun-dried.