Mike's 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread. Unlike raw cloves, there's no bite in roasted garlic at all. Insanely creamy and with a rich umami flavor that will instantly upgrade any meal, you can add Or you can simply spread some on toast. After a little less than an hour, it will be soft like butter.
How do you like to use it in your cooking? Fresh baked loaf of bread with whole cloves of roasted garlic. Garlic, potatoes, bread and butter on Kraft paper. You can have Mike's 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread
- You need of 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread.
- Prepare 100 clove of Fresh Garlic [look for the whitest & most aromatic cloves you can find].
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt [or more].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [seasoned in oil – chopped].
- You need to taste of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 of large Sheets Tinfoil.
- It’s of Breads.
- You need of Quality Crackers [i.e., trisket roasted garlic crackers are the best with this].
- It’s 1 loaf of Quality Sturdy Bread.
- Prepare of Flavor Boosting Options.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes [add during roasting].
- It’s of Lemon Wedges [served to the side of dip].
Freshly baked bread on a wooden cutting board with lard and garlic. How to Make and Shoot Roasted Garlic Spread. Black Olive Tapenade with toasted baguette. Product Name: Roast Garlic Clove Dehydrated.
Mike's 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Chop the small brown ends from garlic cloves. Place garlic on two sheets of tinfoil..
- Coat garlic cloves in garlic olive oil. Add all seasonings and coat cloves well..
- Double wrap your garlic. You don't want her to burn. Wrap garlic up tightly..
- ● Roast garlic for 45 minutes. Test your garlic. If a knife goes thru them easily – they're fully cooked. ● Lightly coat thick bread slices in butter or olive oil and place in the oven with your garlic. Bake bread for 8 minutes or less depending upon the thickness of your slices..
- Smash your warm garlic with a potato masher or fork..
- Taste test your garlic mixture and see if you'd like to add more cracked sea salt. Sea salt really does make this dish!.
- Chop sun dried tomatoes and mix well into your smashed roasted garlic clove mixture..
- Seal her up tight and let her sweat for a half hour. Stir intermittently..
- I typically Mason jar these and give them as gifts..
- ● Serve spread warm or cold on toasted bread, quality crackers or heavy duty chips. Roasted Garlic Trisket Crackers are the BOMB with this spread! ● Here in New Mexico, we typically squeeze lemon or lime wedges on everything we eat. But, lemon tastes much better on this spread IMHO. Consider those additions. They really do pair well and contradict the sweetness of the garlic and the sun dried tomatoes. Enjoy!.
Sourcing Guide for Roasted Garlic Cloves: Search our SGS verified agriculture Chinese suppliers & manufacturers database and connect with the best food professionals that could meet every of your demand. Place garlic cloves on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Fold aluminum foil tightly around garlic. Mash garlic, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and salt together with a fork until spread has a uniform, paste-like consistency. Spread on your favorite bread or dip a breadstick into it.