Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread. Well it's no secret that I LOVE garlic… so too garlicky isn't something I've ever encountered lol. But I will say that when you roast the garlic with the chicken and potatoes, something magical happens. Roast, basting occasionally with juices and stirring garlic, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of a thigh (avoiding bone) registers This looks great – after re-planting most of the bigger cloves from this summer's garden harvest, I have lots of little cloves of garlic left over, some with the.
Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and spread on the bread just like butter. Take chicken thighs to the next level with thyme, wine and lots of garlicky goodness. Add garlic cloves and stir frequently until golden brown. You can have Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread
- You need of 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread.
- You need 40 clove of Fresh Shucked Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil [fine chopped].
- Prepare to taste of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper [to taste].
- You need 2 of Sheets Tinfoil.
- It’s of Bread Options.
- You need 1 loaf of Toasted French Baguette Bread.
- You need of Quality Crackers.
- It’s of Options.
- It’s 1 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Add the wine to the pan and scrape up any Place the skillet into the preheated oven and roast until completely cooked through. It smelled absolutely delicious and I couldn't wait to dive in. Once done cooking, the garlic had completely softened in the olive oil and was, as promised, perfect when spread on toasted. This recipe features thighs and legs, and works with chicken, pheasant, rabbit or partridge.
Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Take 2 sheets of tinfoil and place everything in the Roasted Garlic section except for your sun dried tomatoes [sun dried tomatoes will lose flavor with longer cook times] in it and wrap up tightly..
- Slice your bread and lightly brush with olive oil or butter. Place bread on same cookie sheet as garlic. Bake bread until crispy. About 8 minutes. Bake garlic for 30 to 40 minutes at 350°. Or, until soft..
- Smash garlic with a fork or potato masher..
- Fine chop sun dried tomatoes and add to smashed garlic. Mix well..
- Serve immediately and smear on French Baguette Bread or quality crackers. Roasted Garlic Triskets are fabulous with this sweet and salty dip. And, I don't even like Triskets!.
Think roasted garlic spread over toasty bread, and you get the idea. Serve chicken, pan juices and garlic cloves with French bread. Diners should squeeze the buds of garlic from their husks onto the bread, then spread the Roast Chicken With Maple Butter and Rosemary. Pour in the vermouth or white wine and gently cook so that it reduces slightly. The garlic cooks down to a really mellow flavor that's absolutely delicious.