Garlic shrimp and bread. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. If you like shrimp and LOVE garlic, I hope you give this fast and delicious recipe a try soon.
Grill some thick country bread drizzled with olive oil until it's charred (use an oven if you don't have a grill), and rub the hot bread with garlic. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. You can have Garlic shrimp and bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp and bread
- You need 1 lb of shrimp (I prefer red royals or Argentinian.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 5 of large garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken stock or bone broth.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Crushed red pepper(optional).
Use a brush to coat the top and inside of the bread with the butter and garlic mixture. A bit buttery, citrusy, and garlicky, this baked Lemon garlic herb shrimp packets on the grill. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Hope there is enough liquid to soak up Crusty Italian Bread.
Garlic shrimp and bread instructions
- Add some evo to a pan and heat. Salt and pepper the shrimp and sear for a 2 to 3 minutes or until pink, remove from the heat.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant, couple minutes.
- Add the wine and reduce by half.
- Add chicken stock and lemon and reduce by half. Season with salt and add some fresh cilantro to taste, crushed red pepper if you want spice.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and add the butter until melted. Add the shrimp and toss well, Serve with bread and lemon slices..
Katerina, your going to make me fat. Remove the shrimp from the marinade and discard the marinade. A restaurant quality meal right at home! It's an easy shrimp recipe so perfect served with pasta This garlic shrimp recipe is also great to serve for lunch with a side salad or even as an appetizer with hunks of crusty bread to dip up all of that. This shrimp and mushrooms sauce is luscious, juicy & just succulent.