Spinach Artichoke Dip. Try Our Easy-To-Make Spinach Dip Recipes. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Find Deals on Artichoke And Spinach Dip in Snack Food on Amazon.
We use a bag of frozen spinach (rather than the boxes or fresh) and just squeeze it dry – the spinach quality is better. Here is a delicious spinach artichoke dip! Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts. You can cook Spinach Artichoke Dip using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need 350 of Preheat oven to.
- Prepare of The sauce (rue).
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (then add up to a 1 cup of milk).
- It’s 3 of chopped cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 spoon of fulls of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of of cup of mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 of of cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
How to Make Spinach and Artichoke Dip. In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella and pepper. HOW TO MAKE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP: Add all of the ingredients, including sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts, to a large mixing bowl. Use electric mixers to mix everything until combined.
Spinach Artichoke Dip instructions
- Cook spinach and the drain the spinach.
- Cut up the spinach, and place in dish your going to put in oven..
- Turn stove on medium heat. Get a pan and let the butter melt a little bit the pour in flour. Mix that for 2 mins..
- Then add 1/2 cup of milk gradually into the mixture and stir.(mixture will become thick which is ok). Then keep adding milk until mixture is liquidity..
- Then add in garlic.
- Add in cream cheese.
- Add in your white cheeses.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Mix all of this together..
- Pour sauce into your chopped spinach. Stir together in your container that can go in oven..
- Add extra cheese to the top. Then cook in oven until the cheese has browned..
Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle a little extra parmesan cheese on top. Spinach Artichoke Dip is found on almost every menu and at every party for good reason. It's easy to make and it's creamy, cheesy, and super satisfying! Base Cream cheese, sour cream, and a touch of mayonnaise make up the base of this recipe. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.