Hoisin and Apricot Glazed Porkchops.
You can have Hoisin and Apricot Glazed Porkchops using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hoisin and Apricot Glazed Porkchops
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of apricot preserves.
- Prepare 2 pounds of assorted porkchops.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
Hoisin and Apricot Glazed Porkchops step by step
- Wash and dry the porkchops and season with spices. Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Heat a skillet that is oven safe and add the apricot preserves..
- Add the hoisin sauce.
- Add the porkchops seasoned side down..
- Add the seasonings to the top side of chops then turn to coat second side..
- Add the sliced onions season the onion with the seasoned salt..
- Cook in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes..
- Baste the pork with the glaze and put back into the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and rest it for 5 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.