Honey Garlic Pork Chops. This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won't believe it when it's done! No marinating needed, this recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce! A quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze of ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic.
We start with making the honey garlic sauce, first, by combining honey, soy sauce, garlic When ready to make Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops, remove the bag from freezer the night before, place in the fridge and defrost overnight. These easy honey garlic pork chops are coated in a sweet and savory sauce, then cooked in the slow cooker until tender and succulent. The perfect easy meal for a busy day! You can have Honey Garlic Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Prepare of Pork Chops.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 – 5 of Garlic cloves, minced and chopped.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Cooking wine.
I don't know about you guys, but when I find a solid recipe for pork chops, I'm all over it! Pork chops alone are amazing…but once you add those delicious flavors, it gets even better! Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper, on both sides of the pork. Mix all the ingredients in the Honey Garlic Sauce together.
Honey Garlic Pork Chops step by step
- Season the chops with salt and pepper (or any steak seasoning).
- Pan- sear fry the chops with butter and a little olive oil. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute the garlic until aroma comes out..
- Add the honey, then the cooking wine..
- Simmer in medium heat until sauce thickens..
- Put back the cooked chops into the simmering sauce. Continue to let it simmer for 2 – 3 mins..
Push the pork chops to one side of the skillet, add the remaining butter. The honey and garlic sauce on this pork is so good, I sometimes double it so there's extra for dipping whatever veggie we have on the side. Serve the pork chops with the honey garlic sauce and your choice of vegetable such as green beans. These Instant Pot Pork Chops are tender and smothered with a flavorful honey garlic sauce. Cook these pressure cooker pork chops from fresh or frozen, using bone-in or boneless pork chops.