Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli. In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired.
Another beef dish that I reckon you will love is the easy beef goulash. It is a bit of a different twist to the traditional recipe but is still loaded with flavor. I highly recommend giving it a try. You can cook Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 lb of flank steak.
- You need 1 lb of organic broccoli (bag).
- You need 1 lb of baby bella sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1/2 c of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 3 tbs of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of siracha.
- It’s 1 tbs of honey.
Add the beef slices and stir until coated. As in, you are less than half an episode of Fixer Upper away from digging your chopsticks into a big ol' bowl of the most flavorful, tender, saucy Easy Beef and Broccoli. Add steak, season with salt and pepper, and toss until steak is coated. Whisk together the oyster sauce, sesame oil, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch in a bowl, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Cut flank steak with grain into 2-3 inch long sections, then cut against grain at diagonal into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix cornstarch and three tbs water together and then pour and mix over sliced meat..
- Mix soy sauce, siracha, ginger, red pepper and garlic in bowl. Pour 3/4 over meat and marinade 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile blanch broccoli (remove before it gets soft).
- Sauté onions for 3-4 minutes in avocado oil, add mushrooms and sauté until soft. Remove from pan..
- Sauté steak. Add rest of leftover sauce. When cooked through add broccoli, onion and mushrooms. Stir all together..
Way better than any restaurant version! I'm sure you all have your favorite recipes that you make often, if not on a weekly basis, mostly because you just love them so much and they're easy. The Best Easy Keto Beef and Broccoli Recipe – delicious stir fry beef with broccoli in a keto garlic simmer sauce your whole family will love! If you've gone to a keto diet, and not sure what vegetables to cook – or how to prepare a quick, easy, and flavorful low carb dinner – this recipe is for you. Loaded with tender beef and fresh broccoli, this Easy Beef And Broccoli is flavorful and tasty, if not better, than take-out!