Drunk Chicken Breasts. Remove excess fat and leave skin on. Lift skin from breast and thigh areas, slide bay leaves Nutritional Information. Chicken breasts are a weeknight dinner staple for so many households because of their If you're getting the chicken drunk, you may as well pour a glass of that wine for yourself too.
There are many varieties of this dish in China, Greece and Latin America. In Chinese cuisine there are many different ways of cooking drunken chicken. It is a recipe that carries chicken breast with different spices and a touch of beer! You can cook Drunk Chicken Breasts using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drunk Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, no skin, no bone.
- You need 6 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of herb mix (if you have Penzey's "Mural of Flavor", use that, it works wonders! — plus it eliminates the need for salt).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peach flavored wine cooler.
Print recipe for: Drunk Chicken Breast. Set chicken breast side down in the liquid. Remove chicken from liquid, DO NOT RINSE! Place in dutch oven or any other roaster with a lid you.
Drunk Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash and dice the tomatoes, place them in your baking pan..
- Add oil, herb mix, garlic powder, cloves, bay leaves, and pepper..
- Place chicken breasts on top..
- Pour wine and wine cooler into the pan. It should just barely cover the chicken..
- Place in oven and cook for half an hour..
- Serve with a neutral starch, such as white rice, boiled potatoes or polenta. It will help soak up the juices. Those juices!!!.
There are many ways you can cook chicken breasts: Stuff it and bake it, grill it, pan sear, saute, stir fry, steam or use it in a rich curry. Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe or how to make perfect juicy boneless skinless chicken breast on bbq without marinating or long list of ingredients. Place your chicken breasts in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid and add enough liquid to cover the chicken. Skinless chicken breasts are an excellent source of protein that's low in saturated fat, not to Skinless, grilled chicken breasts appear in just about every healthful eating plan, but confusion about. Do you love chicken, but are sick of eating dry and bland poultry.