Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce. The Best Steamed Broccoli Sauce Recipes on Yummly Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Preparation Discard tough lower third of broccoli stem.
For more flavor, toss Broccoli with the Mediterranean Dressing and chili sauce while still. If using a crown of broccoli, trim into florets and place in a steamer basket over a saucepan filled about halfway with boiling water. Drizzle broccoli with peanut butter mixture. You can cook Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce
- You need 4 cups of broccoli flora.
- You need of For sauce.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of pickled red chilli.
- It’s 2 Tsp of olives, chopped.
- You need 1 Tsp of starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water for starch.
- It’s 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Capers.
Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. Place in a steamer and steam only until the broccoli is bright green. This will happen very quickly; the broccoli should stay firm and crunchy.
Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce instructions
- Steam broccoli in a steamer for 6 minutes..
- While waiting for the broccoli, heat up the wok and sautee garlic, olive and chilli until aromatic on high heat for about 30 second. Add 1/2 cup of hot water and once bubbling, turn down the heat and slowly add the 1/2 cup starch water. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce..
- Dump in cooked broccoli and toss until the dressing coated each flower really well. Serve immediately..
Add the steamed broccoli to the skillet and toss and stir together with the sauce. Try to coat each floret with some of the aromatic mixture. We usually steam our broccoli so this was a really nice alternative. Add the broccoli, salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil and garlic until the broccoli turns bright green and becomes tender. Serve ramekins of cheese sauce with warm broccoli florets.