Egg ham and cheese bake. There Are Thousands of Ways To Like Eggs. Our Simple Egg Bake Recipes Are Filling, Hearty And Incredibly Versatile. Looking For Egg Recipes For Brunch?
Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats. Mix egg mixture, salt and pepper together. Put bread pieces in bottom of pan. You can have Egg ham and cheese bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg ham and cheese bake
- You need 12 of eggs.
- You need 7 oz of finely diced ham.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of finely diced white onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro shredded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic clove diced.
- Prepare of Pam cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 cups of mix blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of skin milk.
Sprinkle ham or sausage over bread and sprinkle cheese over the meat. Bake ham and cheese in a classic custard of eggs and milk, because sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. Hint: be sure to thoroughly grease your baking dish. For a little variation toss in a few sliced scallions or some freshly snipped herbs.
Egg ham and cheese bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Take the 12 eggs with 1/2 cup of skin milk. salt pepper cilantro peppers and onions and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Coat your 8 x 11 inch pan with pam cooking spray then layer the pan with the 7 oz of the diced ham cubes.
- Pour egg mixture over the diced ham cubes inside your pan then add 2 cups of shredded cheese. Stir inside of pan once all ingredients are added together..
- Bake in oven for 50 mins (I used Reynolds foil to cover and cook mine so it would not over cook).
In the recipe below, I show how you can substitute egg whites for some of the eggs without missing out on any flavor. Use lean ham instead of bacon or sausage and you have a tasty, affordable, high-protein main course. This breakfast casserole is made with all of the great flavors of a Western omelet or Denver omelet or sandwich. Ham, onion, and chopped bell pepper go into the easy one-dish breakfast casserole, along with cheddar cheese, cubed bread, and eggs. Add some tomatoes or mushrooms to the dish, or replace the ham with Canadian bacon, sausage, or bacon.