Creamy Tuna pasta. Creamy Tomato Tuna Pasta – TMXThe Everyday TMX Resource for Everyday People. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood.
This creamy tuna pasta with peas is made in one skillet. This recipe is adapted from her creamy tuna and rice, but with one major change: we're using pasta instead of rice. Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake – a classic meal that everyone loves – made with mostly store-cupboard ingredients! You can have Creamy Tuna pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna pasta
- You need 400 g of sashimi grade piece of yellowfin tuna.
- It’s Dash of olive oil (or similar).
- It’s 1 of x diced onion.
- It’s 2-3 of small red chillies.
- It’s 3 of x cloves of garlic – crushed or diced.
- Prepare 3 of x anchovies.
- You need 1 of x teaspoon of capers.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s of Fresh flat leaf parsley (to decorate).
- You need of Parmasen (to taste.
- It’s of Black pepper (to taste).
- It’s 250 g of fettuccini.
There's something about a pasta bake that just seems to make everyone so happy. Tuna Cream Spaghetti Recipe – Quick n Easy Pasta Super easy recipe of Tuna cream & spaghetti. Creamy tuna pasta bake is the perfect weeknight dinner. Creamed Tuna and Mushroom Pasta is a simple dish made with canned tuna and cream, lemon.
Creamy Tuna pasta step by step
- Start by boil some water and cook you pasta based on packet direction.
- While your pasta is cooking, heat your oil to a very high heat. Cook your tuna for 1 minute, each side..
- Remove tuna from pan, lower heat to medium. Add more oil if pan dry..
- When pan cools to a medium heat, add onion, garlic and chilli. Cook for (approx) 5 minutes. In the meantime, slice your tuna into bite – size pieces..
- Check you pasta is cooked – when cooked, add your pasta in to the onion mix. Stir well to mix. Add in your tuna, anchovies, capers and cream. Mix well..
- Turn to a high heat while stirring continuously. Keep stirring until dish reaches a hot temperature and is ready to serve..
- Serve topped with flat leaf parsley, parmesan and cracked pepper.
Creamed Tuna and Mushroom Pasta Ingredients. oil, for sautéeing. Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is one of our favorite versions of classic tuna salad! When you add in a handful of veggies and some pasta, this becomes an entire meal in no time at all! An easy tuna pasta bake recipe that's a proper family favourite. With melted Cheddar cheese on top, it'll guarantee clean plates all round!