Soya Pork Ribs Quick Hack. Cooking Pork Ribs With Coca Cola Pan fry the pork ribs will oozes out the oil from it. Using light, dark sauce,sugar and water to cook the dish.
A quick Google search for smoked ribs will show you a bunch of different ways to cook them. It looks and tastes like a roast chicken, so if you don't have an oven, learn this rice cooker hack and impress your friends/family. Pork ribs are a pork cut that is popular in Western and Asian cuisines typically served with the bone and prepared by smoking, grilling, or baking and is often served with a sauce. You can have Soya Pork Ribs Quick Hack using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya Pork Ribs Quick Hack
- You need 1/2 of k pork ribs, lightly salted.
- You need 1/2 head of garlic, smashed.
- It’s 4 pcs of cloves (spice).
- Prepare 1 of large bay/laurel leaf.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 pc of pork broth cube.
- It’s of Water for boiling.
- You need 1 of finger chili, sliced open (optional).
- It’s 3 of boiled eggs, whole (optional).
- You need Dash of pepper.
Back ribs come from the blade and center section of the pork loin, which is known for the "finger meat" between the bones. These easy baked pork ribs are something I made for a quick meal one night. And they made a great salad topping for lunch the next day by slicing them into thin bite size pieces. I just cooked the pork slices with a bag of frozen stir fry mix and some soy sauce seasoning.
Soya Pork Ribs Quick Hack step by step
- To make the pork ribs tender: In a pot, boil (submerged) pork ribs in water with the bay leaf, cloves (spice), chili and 1/4 pork broth cube for 30 minutes. Note: the traditional way is letting it sit in the soya sauce for more than an hour, which is just too long for me! (: hehe.
- Lower heat to simmering point. Drain most of the broth, leave about 1/2 a cup in the pot with the pork. Remove the cloves and bay leaf. You can set aside/freeze the broth and use this as side soup or base for another dish..
- Crush garlic cloves, peel and tear apart; then drop it in the remaining broth in the pot with the pork. Scatter it around..
- Add the soy sauce, worcestershire, oyster sauce and red wine vinegar (add directly to the broth area) without mixing it. DONT mix/stir, just cover the pot and let the red wine vinegar cook off..
- After 10-15 minutes you can stir. Stir so that all pork pieces can bathe in the soya sauce. Sprinkle some pepper..
- Add hard boiled eggs if you want, stir gently and let it simmer 5 minutes more. Stir once again, make sure all pieces have cooked in the soya sauce before turning off the heat. Serve and enjoy with a bowl of rice or stir-fried veggies..
A sweet recipe for smoked pork ribs. I usually use baby back ribs but have had great success with spare ribs as well. Please post questions on our forums for quicker reply. Please log in or register an account to add your comment. After rinsing the ribs in water and patting dry with a paper towel, remove the skin-like membrane located on the bottom or "bone side" of the ribs.