4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. This simple casserole dish is perfect for busy weeknights, picky eaters and hungry husbands! It's not only delicous, it's also budget friendly, easy to make and a family favorite.
It's no longer simplest delicous, it's also budget pleasant, easy to make and a own family favored. It's made with just floor beef, pasta. Casserole with a hamburger is a fairly quick and easy meal. You can have 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- You need 1 lb of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 5 slices of baby Swiss cheese.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- You need 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of shakes of dill weed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms (optional).
Use high-quality ingredients such as low-fat ground beef, durum wheat pasta, tomato sauce, your favorite cheeses, and, of course, spices, and your dish will certainly delight you. Anyone else trying to feed picky eaters? Don't you just love it when you spend so much time planning. ground beef casserole In medium size casserole dish or pan, layer ingredients as listed above. pinch off small portions of the ground beef to cover rice. This ground beef casserole recipe provides a hearty home-cooked meal without spending hours at the stove.
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole instructions
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..
The casserole freezes well and can be saved for leftovers for the next few days. It’s a simple one dish meal that you will turn to again and again when you need to feed your family…fast! Although I called this recipe a Crescent Roll Ground Beef Casserole, it’s also a lot like a Taco Pizza (as Stephanie said). The extra lean meat will not make your casserole greasy. That said, if you prefer to use ground meat with a higher fat content, that's fine — just cook the meat in a skillet and drain off the fat before stirring the beef into.