Mutton Nembu QURMA. Mutton qurma Recipe. khano ki dunya. Загрузка. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно. Faizi Food. Загрузка. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно. mutton qurma recipe ( mutton curry).
MUTTON QURMA OF AWADH The richness of Awadh's royal cuisine lies not only in the variety but also in the ingredients used like mutton & paneer (a type of milk curd cheese) Mutton keema is nothing but lamb mince. The boneless meat of the sheep is finely chopped to make a mince. If you source it locally without the packaged ones, be sure to ask your butcher to remove. You can cook Mutton Nembu QURMA using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutton Nembu QURMA
- It’s 1000 gram of Mutton.
- You need 150 of .gram Desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 cups of fried onions.
- It’s 4 of cinnomon sticks.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 8 of cordamom.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- You need 4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 100 ml of cream.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Lamb, hogget, and mutton, generically sheep meat, are the meat of domestic sheep, Ovis aries. A sheep in its first year is a lamb and its meat is also lamb. Delicious and crispy mutton keema kola urundai which can be served as a appetizer for any parties. These balls turn out crispy and juicy as well.
Mutton Nembu QURMA instructions
- Wash the mutton well and marinate with 1 cup fried onions, lime juice and 4 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp salt for 1 hour at least Heat the wok or pressure cooker and add the ghee and 4 tsp red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, bay leaves, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and stir well. Add marinated mutton and salt and stir for 4 mins. Add Amul cream. Stir. Keep on slow fire for 40-60 mins and cover.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy with roti or long grained rice 😀.
I have been wanting to make this for quite sometime now. Mutton works well with big flavours and complements the iron-rich spinach in this tasty curry recipe. Here's a real, rich & spicy South Indian special mutton korma recipe. It's one of the delicious non-vegetarian dishes that tastes real good with Idly, dosa, chapatti or rice. Add salt, coriander powder, whole spices, turmeric and red chili powder and mix well for.