You can cook Apricot Couscous using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apricot Couscous
- It’s 1 cup of couscous.
- It’s 1.5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of Bou chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 10 of dried apricots, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 handful of cilantro, minced.
- It’s 1 handful of mint, minced.
- It’s 1 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Apricot Couscous step by step
- Bring the water and bouillon cube to a boil in a medium pot. Add the cous cous, cover, and cook on medium. Combine the apricot, almonds, onions, and herbs in a bowl..
- When the couscous has absorbed the liquid. Turn the heat off and add the apricot mix. Add the lemon juice, and olive oil and toss..