Eggplant Pasta. This summery pasta is just as much about the vegetables as it is about the pasta itself. The star of the dish is the roasted eggplant, which caramelizes and softens in the oven. There is nothing like summer with all the over abundance of vegetables from your garden How to make the perfect Eggplant and Pasta Recipe.
This pasta dish is filled with satisfying flavor and can be served with your favorite gluten free or vegetable pasta! Pasta Alla Norma is a traditional simple Sicilian pasta dish made with eggplant, tomato, basil and cheese. It's homemade, healthy and really easy to make! You can cook Eggplant Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pasta
- Prepare 6-8 of smashed garlic cloves.
- It’s of About 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of firm medium eggplant diced.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of container of small fresh mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 pound of or box of rigatoni.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine (optional).
- You need of Fresh basil 🌿.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This Vegetarian Eggplant Pasta Casserole is a standard pasta casserole dish with added vegetables for variety in texture, nutrition and flavor! This pasta showcases all of eggplant's most magical properties. Roasting the eggplant brings out its natural sweetness and tenderness, while combining it with a savory tomato sauce gives it a chance to. Dinner Italian Vegetarian Pasta and Noodles.
Eggplant Pasta step by step
- Boil water for pasta, about 2-3 quarts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter on high heat. When hot add eggplant. Brown and set aside..
- Add pasta to boiling salted water..
- Heat oil, butter and smashed garlic over medium heat. Sauté until golden brown. Don’t overcook it!.
- Add white wine if you want. Then add tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked..
- Add cooked rigatoni from water to tomato sauce. Simmer for a few minutes. Add eggplant and fresh mozzarella..
- Top with fresh basil 🌿 Enjoy! I hope you like it ❤️.
Sweet-sour eggplant caponata makes a great sauce for pasta. This Eggplant Pasta is seriously one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had, and I don't say that lightly. It's vegetarian-friendly and easily made in your Instant Pot. Easy, quick and cheesy, this Baked Eggplant Penne Pasta is so delicious and perfect for busy weeknights. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.