Guinataang Pagi(Flaked Stingray with coconut milk). Ginataan, alternatively spelled guinataan, is a Filipino term which refers to food cooked with gatâ (coconut milk). Stingray or Pagi in Tagalog is one of. I guess Stingray or Pagi in Tagalog is one of the most underrated seafood around, some people even think Stingrays are not edible.
Spicy stingray in coconut milk Serve with steamed rice ;-). Coconut milk, chili and stingray in my meal! It refers to any dish that is cooked in coconut milk or coconut cream. You can have Guinataang Pagi(Flaked Stingray with coconut milk) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guinataang Pagi(Flaked Stingray with coconut milk)
- Prepare of salt 200g using for stingray for cleaning.
- Prepare 30 g of ginger.
- It’s 50 g of onion.
- Prepare 20 g of garlic.
- You need of string beans.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of coconut powder.
This Ginataang Langka with Tinapa flakes is no exception. This is her ginataang langka recipe. This dish makes use of unripe jackfruit and it is best when eaten with warm rice. Ginataang langka, is a Filipino vegetable stew made from unripe jackfruit in coconut milk and spices.
Guinataang Pagi(Flaked Stingray with coconut milk) instructions
- Wash the stingray for salt in two times to removed salty..
- Boil little bit the stingray with onion and ginger to make it clear and removed excess for that fish.
- Sautéé onion garlic ginger.
- And put the stingrayfish and sautéé after that.
- Put the coconut milk until its viscous.
- Put the string beans.
- Put turmeric powder and salt pepper.
The dish includes a wide variety of secondary ingredients like seafood, meat, and other vegetables. The dish also commonly adds bagoong alamang (shrimp paste). In this dish, the Ginataang Langka with Tinapa flakes, you will need garlic, onions, some cooking oil, and of course, coconut milk. Then add some salt and pepper to add taste to the Ginataang Langka with Tinapa flakes, and simmer the ingredients for at least several minutes to ten minutes until the. A fragrant Filipino dish with chicken and ginger simmered in coconut milk.