Coconut pancakes. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Don't be fooled by the demure size and dainty appearance of these Coconut Flour Pancakes.
This wholesome coconut pancakes recipe is made with whole wheat flour, coconut milk or fresh coconut water, and unsweetened coconut flakes. What do coconut flour pancakes taste like? The recipe includes vanilla extract and sweetener. You can have Coconut pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of sugar (coconut sugar).
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (sweetened).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of Milk sugar syrup.
- It’s 1/4 of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 of Coconut sugar.
Both of these can mask any coconut taste. These keto pancakes don't have a strong coconut flavor. Adding a little cinnamon can do the same. When using coconut flour, extra eggs are typically needed because the flour absorbs liquid.
Coconut pancakes instructions
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together..
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten egg and whisk until well combined..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients and stir in well(do not over mix)..
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease lightly with little butter using a brush..
- Add 1/4 of the batter and spread to a rounded shape. Cook each side till golden brown. Repeat process till done..
- For the syrup: pour ingredients in a pan and leave to a boil..
- Take it off and leave it to cool..
This morning I made these pancakes and they cook up nicely and are delicious. Mix all ingredients together until batter has a smooth consistency with no lumps. Batter should not be too thin or too thick. How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. Making these pancakes is as easy as making any other pancake recipe.