Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar). For more flavor, we added orange zest, lemon juice for even more tanginess, and maple syrup for natural sweetness. Creamy, decadent vegan cheesecake made with a date-walnut crust and cashew-coconut-yogurt filling for. This dessert is plant-based, gluten-free, easy to make, low-carb, and furthermore refined sugar-free.
We love that they don't require an oven and that all of the delicious ingredients used are in their purest. Tofu is used to great effect in vegan cheesecakes, but here Aldo mixes it with coconut cream to make a light no-bake cheesecake. Stir until the agar-agar has dissolved. You can have Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar)
- You need of Crust.
- You need 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut 🌴.
- Prepare 1 of banana 🍌.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2/3 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight to soften).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- You need 1 of banana 🍌.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon 🍋.
- You need of Optional : Tumeric powder for colour.
Transfer your "soft cheese" into a bowl (discard water) and add all the ingredients besides coconut cream. The buttery shortbread crust is absolutely perfect. In a medium saucepan, add the lemon juice, lemon zest if using, sugar, coconut milk and cornstarch (+tiny pinch of turmeric if desired for color). Lemon Coconut Macaroons Recipe (V, GF): an easy vegan recipe for sweetly tart lemon macaroons made from healthy ingredients to brighten your day!
Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) step by step
- Blend banana. Mix banana with dessicated coconut. Pressed filling into a pan. I used a loaf pan. Baked in 180degrees oven for 20-25 mins. Let cool completely..
- Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined. Add in coconut oil and blend..
- Pour onto cooled crust. Freeze for 4 hours or more..
- To serve, take it out of the freezer for 15-20 mins to thaw. Enjoy!.
So I had no idea whatsoever that my sister Jenny LOVES coconut macaroons. Too much sugar and not enough lemon taste. That is why I came up with these lemon coconut squares. Zesty Lemon + Coconut Cheesecake BitesThe Foodie Teen. coconut cream, pure maple syrup No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake Recipes. No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs – These creamy lemon bites stop sugar cravings right in their tracks!