Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙. This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn't be easier! Then top the chia pudding with whole blueberries and some toasted almonds to eat. blueberries with the almond milk, skip it and mix all of the blueberries in with the chia pudding at the end! Combine almond milk, chia seeds, blueberries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender; blend until smooth.
This blueberry coconut chia pudding is an easy, healthy dessert you can feel good about eating. Directions: Combine chia seeds, milk, syrup and vanilla, (cinnamon). Stir blueberry powder in one half of the chia pudding. You can have Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
Finally, layer chia pudding in jars and top with fresh berries. This blueberry chia seed pudding is flavored with mashed blueberries, lemon juice, and honey. You don't need much to create this delicious and healthy. The easiest chia dessert is vanilla pudding, made with your favorite dairy or nondairy milk, your sweetener of choice (including Blueberries plus chia seeds equals one gorgeous and delicious treat!
Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, honey and shredded coconut. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the container. You can use a hand mixer..
- Refrigerate at least for 4h or overnight..
- When taken out of the fridge, the mixture will have a pudding-like consistency..
- Add the blueberries on top..
Our Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding is that something different you're looking for. When we think of the term "superfood", blueberries are one of the first foods that come to mind. Recipe in partnership with the Tone It Up Girls. In a small bowl, lightly crush half of the blueberries and stir into the chia pudding. All Reviews for Blueberry Almond Chia Pudding.