Mango slush with sago (tapioca pearls) and coconut milk. Full of mango and coconut goodness studded with yummy sago pearls. Mango Sago is a popular Asian dessert that is commonly found on menus of If you love tapioca pearls or sago pearls. like I do, you can find more recipes and articles about it below. Some recipes mix milk and coconut milk.
Combine tapioca pearls and coconut milk mixture in a bowl. Mix well, then divide among serving glasses. Top with diced mangoes and toasted desiccated. You can have Mango slush with sago (tapioca pearls) and coconut milk using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango slush with sago (tapioca pearls) and coconut milk
- It’s 2 of mangoes (slices into small cubes) I separated 1/4 cup for topping. And the rest is for slush.
- You need of Sweetnesses condensed milk (depends on the sweetness you want).
- It’s 1 cup of tapioca pearls.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- You need of I cup or more ice cubes.
Mango Sago With Mangoes, Mango Juice, Coconut Milk, Sugar, Tapioca Pearls, Milk. · Mango Sago made with mangoes, tapioca pearls, and milk. Sweet, tangy and creamy, it's a summer dessert you'd want all year long! The tapioca pearls glimmer in a rich coconut milk broth, studded with fat, chewy rice balls and small pieces of sweet fruit. His version in The Adobo What worked: Pleasantly chewy tapioca and creamy coconut milk with a generous scoop of sweet mango on top made for a deliciously homey dessert.
Mango slush with sago (tapioca pearls) and coconut milk instructions
- First cook the tapioca pearl according to the package instructions..
- Remove from the heat and transfer tapioca pearls to a strainer, rinse under cold running water and then drain well. Set aside..
- Using a blender add the mangoes, ice cubes, and one spoonful of sweetened condensed milk..
- Blended together until smooth. Taste it. If it’s not sweet enough then add more condensed milk, and blend it again..
- For assembly, I like to add crushed ice to my glass, then add the mango mixture, stirring well. Add tapioca pearls, then pour the coconut milk and finally topping with sliced mango. And it’s done, enjoy!.
A light and refreshing coconut tapioca that's perfect with any meal or summer entertainment. Tapioca is made of little pearls that give a nice texture to desserts and other foods and drinks. It isn't popular in some parts of the world, but it definitely should be! Serve with mango puree on top, plus whipped coconut cream, toasted coconut I normally make asian sago with mango for my father. We have slightly bigger pearl of tapioca than this one Maybe slightly behind coconut and lime.