Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney. Find The Best Deals For Coriander Chutney. Compare Prices Online And Save Today! Take grated coconut, ginger, garlic, green chillies, roasted peanuts and salt in a small chutney jar of a food processor or grinder.
The addition of coriander leaves along with fresh coconut, green chillies and lemon juice makes this chutney super delicious. There are many variations to this recipe. No onions and no garlic is used to make this green chutney. You can have Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney
- It’s 0.25 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 0.5 inch of ginger.
- It’s of Asafoetida/Hing.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of oasted gram/ hurigadale.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Green chilies (depending on the spiciness you need).
- You need of For tempering:.
- Prepare of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Urrad dal.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
It makes for a delectable accompaniment to dishes such as samosas and pakoras, and can. Green coriander coconut chutney recipe with step by step photos. This green cilantro coconut chutney is another variation of chutney that goes well with idli, dosa, vada, uttapam, upma or other South Indian tiffin snacks. If you are having idli or dosa then a chutney or dip made with fresh coconut is kind of must with these snacks.
Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney step by step
- 1 tsp oil + green chilli + ginger + hing + curry leaves. Sauté it..
- Add coconut to the same pan and sauté it..
- Mixer: ingredients from step 2 and 1 + salt +roasted gram + water(1 small glass) + coriander leaves. Additionally you can add mint leaves as well. Grind it smooth. Add water bit by bit based on the thickness you like..
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl and start preparing the tempering..
- Tempering: in a pan add 1 tsp oil + mustard seeds+urrad dal+curry leaves. Once it splutters transfer it to prepared chutney..
- Serve this with dosa/idli..
Perfect with savory snacks, sandwiches, dosa, vada, idli, etc. Fingerlicking good (seriously once you try it, you'd be hooked to it) and a delicious. Green Coconut Chutney, also known as the Coriander Coconut Chutney is a variation of the classic coconut chutney. Fresh coriander leaves are added along with grated coconut. This gives a refreshing taste and a slightly different flavour.