Coconut bread and coconut crackers. They are coconut flour crackers made with the infamous fathead dough. But let's be real for a Alternatively, you can also roll them into bread sticks. Brush with some butter, sea salt and herbs to Considering that they contain cheese, fathead crackers with coconut flour last a pretty long time.
Learn how to bake with coconut flour with my new e-book, Coconut Flour Recipes. I'll teach you how to bake coconut flour bread, pancakes, cookies and much. Fathead crackers with coconut flour are easy and delicious! You can cook Coconut bread and coconut crackers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut bread and coconut crackers
- It’s of Have a cup coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of psyllium husk.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
This recipe uses coconut flour, coconut milk, and coconut oil. Using the various forms of coconut is a good way to incorporate gluten-free foods and healthy fats Coconut flour crackers are high in fiber and make a wonderfully satisfying snack when paired with our Red Pepper Dip or delicious Guacamole. Coconut flour and chia seeds are full of fibre so this will be very healthy for you too. And delicious with some chia relish!
Coconut bread and coconut crackers step by step
- Mix all the ingredients let it sit for 15 minutes and cut at half.
- Roll it using parchment paper.
- Cook it on the grill medium head for three minutes on both sides Mean while the oven is on 500 Fahrenheit heated take the bread after the 6 minute cooked on both sides put it in the oven for another five minutes.
- For the crackles use cookie cutter put in the oven temperature to 400 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes then change temperature to the lowest for a half hour just leave it in the oven till they cool off I used Everything bagel seasoning on top of the crackers.
The net carbs will be the total carb count minus. Chia and Coconut Flour Crackers – Divalicious Recipes. Chia seeds and coconut flour together make a delicious and healthy cracker. This coconut flour bread is perfectly soft, springy, and even holds together for sandwich-making! We're using coconut milk, sweetened shredded coconut, and coconut extract, so there's no doubt about it!