Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad. In a medium bowl, toss together lychees with coconut meat. Chill one hour in refrigerator before serving. Buko Pandan salad is a Filipino dessert from young coconut meat and Pandan-flavoured jelly that is very easy to make.
Buko Salad or sweet young coconut salad is a dessert dish that makes use of shredded young coconut as the main ingredient. Some might associate fruit salad with this dessert recipe. Both recipes have an array of fruit ingredients and the procedure is almost the same. You can have Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare slice of Coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chia seed.
- It’s of large cut avacado.
- You need of Large mango.
- You need of Banana.
- It’s of Apple.
- It’s of Pineapple chunks.
- It’s of Shredded coconut.
- It’s of Jello gummy fellow my recipe (instead of Nata de coco).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of toasted nuts and seed crushed roughly.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Raisin.
- You need 2 tablespoon of custard powder for thicker they usually us topioca.
Buko salad, usually anglicized as young coconut salad, is a Filipino fruit salad dessert made from strips of fresh young coconut (buko) with sweetened milk or cream and various other ingredients. It is one of the most popular and ubiquitous Filipino desserts served during celebrations and fiestas. Cut the young coconut flesh into strips. In a mixing bowl, combine all the fruit salad ingredients, including the coconut.
Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad step by step
- Soak the chia seed an hour before.
- Chop the fruit bite size.
- Toast the nuts remove 1/2 of it add 1 teaspoon honey so they stick to put as garnish on top toast some of shredded coconut for garnish at oven at 300 f for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat the custard with milk with whisk for 2 minutes will be soft set in 5 minutes then you mix with coconut milk and condensed milk.
- Mix everything in big bowl or make personal cups.
Stir together the condensed milk and whipped cream, and add this to the fruit salad. Chill in the refrigerator for several hours. Buko salad drink was my favorite among the rows of refreshments sold at the bus terminal, and I would always buy a large cup before I got on the bus. The ice-cold milky liquid and chunks of gelatin, sago, young coconut, and palm fruits kept me happily occupied and hydrated through my two-hour-long trip. Buko Salad Recipe or Young Coconut Salad is one of the popular dessert served in the Philippines.