Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry. » Recipe. » Baking. » pastry. » Blue Cheese and Walnuts on Ciabatta. Dividing evenly, fill ciabatta with lettuce, pea shoots and blue cheese. Top with walnuts, drizzle with honey, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Lift the pastry from the oven and scatter in the caramelised onions, pear chunks, cooked potatoes, remaining walnuts and most of the cheese. Mix the butter, blue cheese, flour, and salt in a food processor, and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, and stir in the walnuts. You can have Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry
- Prepare 1 of 10×10 Pastry.
- You need of Some butter for brushing.
- You need of Some honey.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2 tbsp of blue cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Walnut.
- It’s 10 pieces of Sea Coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
I used a little more bleu cheese a little less butter and almonds instead of walnuts. Make the dressing by combining the soured cream and vinegar with some seasoning. Get a large bowl of iced water ready. Follow our simple pastry recipe to make Quick Red Onion, Walnut & Blue Cheese Tarts that are full of flavour!
Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry instructions
- Break the blue cheese into crumbs then layer walnut and sea coconut.
- Fold inward the side of the pastry into a round shape.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on TOP and brush some butter around the pastry and bake it 200 c for about 20 minutes.
- Let it cool on the rack. Additionally sprinkle some brown sugar and some light honey then slice it up and enjoy TEA TIME with ☕️.
Visit Jus-Rol to browse our pastry products. Cannolis are crisp Italian pastries filled with a smooth cheese filling. These savoury versions would make a delightful starter or canapé. Add the walnuts and stir to coat. Pour onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and set aside to harden.