Coconut custard pie. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut Custard Pie I. This soft custard pie has a mild coconut flavor. Who wouldn't love a hearty slice topped with a dollop of whipped cream? —Betty Swain, Bear, Delaware.
Tender, flaky crust topped with warm a silky egg custard filling. Coconut Custard Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. What is the difference between coconut custard and coconut cream pie? You can have Coconut custard pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut custard pie
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can cream of coconut + enough regular milk to make 2 cups.
- You need 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of flaked coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter or margarine.
While coconut cream pies have a place in this world, we're confident this Coconut Custard Pie should have a place on your kitchen table. Follow these steps to make the coconut custard pie and it'll make its own crust. Like magic, it layers into a crust, custard, coconut. Pour the coconut custard filling into the pie crust.
Coconut custard pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix everything in a bowl and pour it into a buttered pie dish. Bake 25-35 minutes til pie is set..
- Somehow it makes its own crust, custard and the coconut candies on top. Amazing!!.
Sprinkle the top of the pie filling with a little This delicious Coconut Custard Pie is easy to make and so very good. The ingredients in this pie balance. I had so many requests for coconut custard pie, how could I leave it off the list? So today we have coconut custard pie with my own twist! I am constantly trying to push my comfort zone when it comes to baking.