Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Stir sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and margarine together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is smooth. Making this recipe couldn't be easier or require less equipment.
Stir in the peanut butter and mix to combine. Slightly wet your hands and form the dough into small discs/cookie shapes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for softer cookies and freezer for firmer, crunchier ones. You can cook Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cups of quick oats.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of baking Cocoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened Coconut flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Tips for making No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies: Use creamy instead of chunky peanut butter. Line baking sheets with wax paper. In a large bowl combine oats and coconut. In a medium saucepan bring butter, sugar, cocoa, milk, and salt to a boil.
Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies instructions
- In a largish saucepan, bring sugar, butter, cocoa, and milk to a boil. Let boil 5 min stirring to combine..
- After boiling for 5 min, remove from heat, add oats, Coconut, and vanilla extract, and stir to combine..
- Put spoonfuls onto wax paper or foil and allow to set for 45 min to an hour..
Instant oats are much more powdery than old-fashioned oats, and the texture of these chocolate no-bake cookies will be way off. Tips for Making the Best No-Bake Cookies. While there's no baking involved with this recipe, there is one step on the stove top for melting the butter and the milk together. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.