Coconut Chicken. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors! Coconut Curry Chicken from Delish.com is a one-pot meal you'll want to make every night. A Coconut Chicken infused with flavour and richness from a beautiful Thai coconut marinade.
Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry is an easy to make and healthy weeknight curry dinner recipe. This coconut chicken is chicken tenders rolled in a sweet and savory coating, then deep fried to golden brown perfection. A restaurant style appetizer or main course that's super easy to make at. You can have Coconut Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Chicken
- You need 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 of tblsp Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of tblsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 8 oz of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of tblsp sugar.
- You need of Chilli powder (optional depending on how spicy you want it).
Coconut Chicken Curry is one of those classic, savory meals everyone loves, and this Instant Pot Chicken thighs in the Instant Pot are one of my favorites! Coconut curry chicken is an easy, healthy dinner that's packed with flavor. Just let the chicken simmer in curry spice and coconut milk! Coconut Chicken – if you love fried chicken then this chicken is for you.
Coconut Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil and turmeric powder over medium heat for 2 minutes (also chilli powder for a spicier end product).
- Add onions and garlic and cook for for 1 minute.
- Add chicken tossing to cover and cook until chicken is white all the way through..
- Pour coconut milk, tomatoe sauce, diced tomatoes, sugar into pan and stirl.
- Cover and simmer over medium low heat stirring occasionally for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Chicken strips dipped in eggs and coated with coconut flakes then fried to perfection. Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite. These coconut chicken goujons from Eat Well for Less are easy and affordable. It's the perfect finger food for parties or even as an after-school snack. Coconut milk marinated chicken is brushed with a sweet and spicy sticky glaze.