Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Instead of old-fashioned oatmeal raisin, swap in apricots and white chocolate. The white chocolate's sweetness tempers the tang of the fruit, creating a balanced batch that will This cookie is decadent and tastes fantastic because of the tartness of the apricot and the sweetness of the white choc chips. Add the oats, apricots and white chocolate chips and fold to combine using a rubber spatula, making sure everything is evenly incorporated.
A really good oatmeal cookie makes me into a cookie monster. Everyone loves a good oatmeal cookie. There's a secret ingredient in these: canned beans! You can have Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 cups of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried apricots (chopped).
They do a superb job of standing in for butter, and no one will notice the difference. Dried apricots spice up oatmeal cookies with a new-fashioned twist. Having long been a fan of classic oatmeal cookies, but not a huge fan of raisins, this recipe definitely caught my eye. I've loved dried apricots since I was a kiddo, and of course believe anything's better with some white chocolate!
Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except flour, oats, apricots and chocolate chips..
- Once all these ingredients are combined, stir in all other ingredients..
- Place cookie dough on cookie sheet with one inch in between each ball. Squish the cookie dough down a little bit. We did tablespoon sized balls, but you could do any size..
- Let the cookies bake for 8-10 minutes, then you're done!.
Thus, after months of sitting in my inbox, I finally gave this recipe a try. View top rated Apricot and white chocolate oatmeal cookies recipes with ratings and reviews. Instead of old-fashioned oatmeal raisin, swap in apricots and white chocolate. Just like our favorite waiter, these Apricot Oatmeal Cookies are sweet, comforting, and guaranteed to brighten your day! Full of the familiar taste of cozy Sweet and tangy dried apricots really liven up these low fat cookies!