Crockpot Apricot Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Apricot Chicken using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Apricot Chicken
- Prepare 2 lb of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 of 8-oz. Bottle Russian Salad Dressing.
- You need 1 of 12-oz. Jar Apricot Preserves.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
Crockpot Apricot Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot mix apricot preserves and Russian dressing together and pour over top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle with black pepper..
- Cook on high for one hour, then on low for three hours. Enjoy!.
- **** Can be shredded right in the crockpot and made into sandwiches, with the extra sauce poured over! ****.