Brad's Ling cod fish tacos. Ling Cod is a Canadian delicacy exceptional fried, yet this Tempura Battered Ling Cod recipe is a hit with the fried fish fingers folded into corn tortillas. I have never had a fish taco. I have dreamed of eating one in an authentic Mexican locale; instead, I now have another "can't wait for company to.
I also always add avocado or guacamole and lime, but you can even add other toppings to. A lot of camera problems resulted in too many PBR's. Or maybe it was the other way around. You can cook Brad's Ling cod fish tacos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's Ling cod fish tacos
- It’s 1 lb of ling, or any other cod.
- Prepare of Breading.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of each, garlic powder, white pepper, chili powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of garlic and herb bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Corn tortillas.
- It’s of Brad's roasted chiles.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s slices of Lime.
- Prepare of Diced red onion.
- It’s of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Grated radish.
- It’s of Spanish rice.
More Lingcod and Rock Fish were the target. Blackened Cod Fish Tacos With Purple Cabbage Slaw. Light, spicy, tender, quick to make, perfect for a weeknight dinner or lunch. Blackened Cod Fish Tacos – full of wonderful flavors, these fish tacos are better than the ones you order in a fancy restaurant!
Brad's Ling cod fish tacos step by step
- Heat oil in a LG frying pan. 1/2 inch deep.
- Cut cod into bite sized pieces.
- Fry in oil on medium heat. Possibly a bit less, do a test piece to see if breading browns before fish is cooked. Drain on paper towels. Depending on batch size, can be kept warm on a baking sheet in a 160 degree oven..
- Dredge in flour mixed with the spices. Then egg, then bread crumbs..
- In another frying pan, add a small amount of oil. Bring to temperature on medium. Fry tortilla a couple seconds on each side. layer on a plate and keep a towel over the stack..
- Serve with desired garnishes. Enjoy..
Flaky cod fish is battered and fried for the most delicious Battered Cod Fish Tacos. Top it off with a simple slaw and avocado salsa and you have an Fish tacos are one of our family's favorite dinners. Don't be intimidated by the long list of ingredients, because this recipe is super simple and comes. Ling Cod is a Canadian delicacy exceptional fried, yet this Tempura Battered Ling Cod recipe is a hit with the fried fish fingers folded into corn tortillas. Amazing beer battered fish tacos made with Copper River Salmon and fresh avocado.