Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash. Lemon-baked cod served with mash and a simple home-made tartare sauce. Meanwhile, put the cod in a shallow ovenproof dish and drizzle remaining olive oil over, along with the lemon zest. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into large chunks.
Cod loins, leeks, petit pois peas, sweet potatoes, carrots. These incredible mashed sweet potatoes are mixed with herbs, butter and sour cream. Mash the sweet potatoes to your desired consistency. You can have Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash
- Prepare 2 lb of Cod (preferably filleted).
- You need 1/2 cup of Black Olives – pitted.
- You need 3/4 cup of White Wine (preferably dry).
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 1 of lemon, zested and juiced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 large of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of long green beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Promptly add almost all of the green onion and parsley, reserving I'm happy this recipe went over so well with you, Kate. Thanks so much for your comment. Parmesan mashed potato patties: Another potato patty recipe, this one is made with leftover mashed potatoes and pan-fried until crispy. Traditional Potatoes O'Brien: With pre-cooked, leftover roasted or baked potatoes, this recipe will be super quick and easy.
Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degress. Chop onion, mince garlic, chop tomatoes. Cut the tops and bottoms of the long green beans..
- Peel and chop up sweet potato. Place in a large pot, cover with water, add salt and boil. Cook until soft (about 45 mins)..
- In a small skillet saute onion until translucent and add garlic. Cook until the garlic is fragrent (2 mins). Add the tomato and some basil leaves. Stir and turn heat down. Let cook for 10 mins..
- Heat a wok or skillet and add a tbsp of oil. When oil is heated, add the garlic and cook for 2 mins. Add the long green beans and the sesame seeds. Cook for about 40 minutes until crispy and cooked..
- Place the cod in a large baking dish. Add the wine. Add the olives. Add the tomatoes and some of the onions around the cod. Add the lemon juice and the zest. Add salt and pepper and the rest if the basil leaves. Cook for 20 minutes until the fish is flaky..
- While the fish is cooking, drain the sweet potatoes and mash them. Add fresh parsely, garlic, salt and pepper and a dash of ginger. Keep mashing the potatoes until smooth..
- On a plate place a some mashed sweet potato. Place some cod over the sweet potato with olives and tomatoes. Add some long green beans on top. Serve..
Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes are the perfect easy side dish for Thanksgiving and beyond. These easy mashed sweet potatoes are also super creeeeamy thanks to the cream cheese we mixed Return the potatoes to the pot set over medium-low heat. Have you tried mashed sweet potatoes, yet? It's easy to fall in love with this ultra-creamy mash made with butter and a hint of cinnamon. I love skin-on mashed potatoes, but when it comes to sweet potatoes, I find the skin a little tough.