Coconut crusted cod with honey lemon aioli. Mild-tasting, meaty cod filets are coated with a crispy crumb crust and served with a bright, citrusy lemon aioli. This panko crusted cod is a family This recipe calls for panko cod fillets to be fried in oil, which does add fat and calories to the dish. Choose a heart-healthy oil like corn oil or light olive oil.
My "secret" method is creating an egg mixture that consists of whisked egg, honey, and lime juice. It introduces an extra hint of tropical flavor while acting as the glue for the panko crumbs and shredded. Delicious paleo tacos stuffed with melt in your mouth slaw, crispy coconut fish nuggets, and golden honey mustard sauce. You can cook Coconut crusted cod with honey lemon aioli using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut crusted cod with honey lemon aioli
- You need 2 of cod filets.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flakes. unsweetened.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarse sea salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Easy light gluten free summer meal. This panko crusted cod is a family favorite recipe you'll return to again and again. Mild-tasting, meaty cod filets are coated with a crispy crumb crust and served with a bright, citrusy lemon aioli. The Best Coconut Crusted Fish Recipes on Yummly
Coconut crusted cod with honey lemon aioli step by step
- Heat Olive oil in pan on medium.
- Soak cod filets in egg wash.
- Add cayenne, salt, and pepper to cornstarch. Keep this in shallow dish..
- Dredge egg soaked filets in cornstarch mixture then into egg wash again then into coconut. Reserve 2 tablespoons of coconut for aioli..
- Place lightly into hot oil. Flip filets Browning each side. Once cooked on all four sides, place on paper bag to drain oil..
- Make aioli. Combine mayo, lemon juice, honey and coconut..
- Enjoy fish with a dollop of aioli..
Baked Coconut Crusted Healthy Fish Tacos, Almond & Coconut Crusted Fish Sticks, Corvina Fish Recipe Baked In A Coconut Crust. Which kind of fish would you like in the recipe? In one bowl, Combine Panko, garlic, and lemon zest and set aside. The flavors of coconut and mango will transport your dinner table to the tropics. These sautéed fish fillets have a crisp coconut crust and are topped with a refreshing mango salsa.