Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets. The Best Seasoning Cod Fillets Recipes on Yummly Easy Baked Cod, Herbed Roasted Cod With Bell Peppers, Roasted Cod With Mushrooms. seasoned salt, plain dry bread crumbs, cod fillets, Best Foods Tartar Sauce. Lemon Butter Baked CodJust a Pinch. paprika, lemon juice, butter, all purpose flour, cod fillet.
Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Add to bread crumbs; turn over to completely coat both sides of each fillet. Up until recently most of our sustainable cod has been coming from Iceland, Norway and Russia. You can have Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets
- You need of FISH.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of fresh cod fillets.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of small stalk celery, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot, minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped. Remmove seeds if you want less heat.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream, heavy or light or half and nalf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of FRESH bread crumbs, from about 4 slices bread. I used sour dough and pulsed the slices in the food processor to make crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sjredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of mayonnaise, for brushing.
- You need 4 of slices of bacon, cooked until crisp.
- It’s of BUTTER DRIZZLE.
- You need 4 tbsp of salted butter, melted mixed with 1 reaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- You need of SERVING SAUCES.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- You need 1 of recipe Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe attached in step #9.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of lemon wedges,.
A recovery from near total collapse has led North Sea cod stocks to be labelled as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship. Cod fillets are marinated in a blend of yogurt and spices then oven baked. This is a rich Indian delicacy that will definitely win your hearts. Serve with basmati rice biryani (spicy Indian rice) or plain white rice and lemon and lentil soup.
Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- In a small skillet, melt the 1 tablespoon butter, Add celery, shallot, jalapeno, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until just tender 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and cook.until almost gone, add cream.and lemon and remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, cheeses, and cajun seasoning. Add cooled vegetable mixture and combine..
- Place fish on prepared baking pan. Brush with the mayonnaise..
- Press crumb mixture evenly on fish.
- Add butter / lemon drizzle evenly over crumbs. Bake 10 minutes, then add bacon and cook 5 more minutes until fish is just cooked through. Serve with Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached below, melted butter and lemon wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360436-classic-hollandaise-sauce.
Cod fillets are one of our favorites; covered with Panko crumbs and baked gives them a crunch topping and tender, flaky fish inside. This paleo cod recipe is a fantastic sheet pan meal using just one dish to cook (and clean) with loads of flavour for a complete, balanced meal. This is a healthy sheet pan meal featuring tender and budget-friendly cod, plus roasted Brussels sprouts and juicy, charred cherry tomatoes. Pantry ingredients and fresh or frozen fish make this tasty entree a snap. In a third shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, dressing mix and seasoning.