Apricot Pork Chops.
You can cook Apricot Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot Pork Chops
- You need 4 of 4oz boneless loin pork chops.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apricot preserves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced green onion (optional).
- Prepare can of cooking spray.
Apricot Pork Chops instructions
- Heat a large non sick skillet over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan..
- Added copied onion to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in preserves, soy sauce, garlic, and salt; cook 3 minutes or until thickened. Add pork, turning to coat. Sprinkle with green onions..