fried cod. Fried Cod is our favorite fried fish. We like it because it's a mild white fish with a firm texture. Lightly coat the base of a non-stick frying pan with olive oil then place the pan over a medium-high heat.
Dip dredged pieces into egg wash and Fry in hot fat until the pieces are nicely browned. A Skinless Cod Fillet,Simply fried in olive oil butter and lemon juice. Cod is coated in Flour and deep fried. You can have fried cod using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of fried cod
- You need 2 lb of cod filets boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 cup of corn flour.
- You need 1 cup of ap flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt half for breading half for fish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika half breading half fish.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder half breading half fish.
From all cod fish recipes I know, this pan-fried cod might be the quickest seafood dish. It is very simple to do at home. Pan Fried Cod with Crispy Coating as a Quick Weeknight Meal Idea. I swear, this Pan Fried Cod is one of those dishes that I make all the time.
fried cod step by step
- get oil hot in pan dredge filets in breading shake excess off put into hot oil.
- cook till done add to paper towels to drain oil.
In fact, I don't know why it took me so long to put on the. If you know how to cook simple dishes, you`ll be able to cook even delicacies. So, today I`ll teach you to cook white fish on the frying pan. The Fried Cod recipe out of our category Fish! Fried Cod – Delicate white fish on a tender bed of spinach.