Pan Seared Cod w Vegies. Pan-seared cod is a simple, easy way to enjoy codfish. If you know how to pan sear cod, you can use that skill with other fish. I know it sounds obvious, but your goal is pan-seared cod, not pan-fried cod.
Add the butter into a skillet and grate the garlic. Once the butter is melted, add the fish to the pan. Stir in garlic; remove from pan. You can cook Pan Seared Cod w Vegies using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Cod w Vegies
- You need of main.
- You need 2 of cod or other white firm fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of jalapino seeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s 2 of green onions sliced on angel.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun spice.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
The perfect recipe to use up your garden vegetables with this simple dinner menu Pan seared Cod fish in a tomato – butter herb sauce with a side of simply. The perfect side for pan-fried cod in browned butter. The best of spring on your plate! Pat the cod dry with paper towel and season with S&P.
Pan Seared Cod w Vegies step by step
- In medium pan heat to medium high add garlic cloves tossed garlic till light brown remove..
- Add fish to garlic oil and cook a few minutes when fish easily moves in pan turn over. Add remainder of ingredients. Saute 3 to 5 minutes. Save lemon for right before serving. Squeeze lemon on top and serve..
Cod has a soft, buttery appeal that goes with cilantro, onions and crunchy pine nuts. Add the butter to the pan and allow it to melt. Pan Seared Salmon Recipe…What Makes it special? I do a lot of baked salmon, like this lemon garlic salmon or salmon and veggies in foil packets. But one of the methods I've been after lately is pan-searing with just a bit of good extra virgin olive oil.