Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cherry extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried cherries, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, hot water, vanilla extract, cherry extract and eggs together until well combined..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In stages, add flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in dried cherries, apricots and mini chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Cook 8-12 mins. Cool on pan for 5 mins. Remove to wire rack to cool completely..