Amy's Spicy Smoked Cod/fish .. Yummy Smoked Fish has an exquisite taste and is perfect for your dinner parties! My brother just had to accept that I had become a better cook than him after having this delicious Smoked Fish. Serve these spiced cod fish cakes with chutney and salad as a light meal or an indulgent starter.
Spicy smoked fish, rice, and hard boiled eggs dish [ CodyCross Answers ]. I will give you in this subject: the answers of CodyCross Spicy smoked fish, rice, and hard boiled eggs dish. This game developed Fanatee Games, contains many puzzles. You can have Amy's Spicy Smoked Cod/fish . using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy's Spicy Smoked Cod/fish .
- Prepare 1 of nice piece of smoked cod.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic ..
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder ..
- It’s 1 tsp of pirri pirri spices ..
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika ..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot seasonall ..
- You need 1 tsp of hot pirri pirri sauce ..
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice ..
- Prepare 1 of butter to spread for cooking ..
- Prepare 1 of foil to wrap for cooking ..
Cod fillets are marinated in a blend of yogurt and spices then oven baked. This is a rich Indian delicacy that will definitely win your hearts. Place the fish fillets into the marinade and turn to coat each side. A wide variety of smoked cod fish options are available to you, such as ad, fd.
Amy's Spicy Smoked Cod/fish . instructions
- Preheat oven to 170'C ..
- check your piece of fish has no bones in it , if so remove , skin is optional , leave on or skin the fish , your choice . i take the skin off ..
- lay a piece of foil out on a flat surface long enough to wrap the fish in . Now grease the foil with butter all over the foil . then lay the fish , skin side down , with or without the skin ..
- starting with the garlic , place all along the top side of the fish from one end to the other ,then do the same with all the remaining dry ingredients along top of the fish , follow this with the pirri sauce and lemon juice and lastly season with cracked seasalt and cracked pepper ..
- To Wrap take the two sides of the foil and bring them up to meet in the middle over the fish , pinch together and carefully roll them together tight all the way down to the fish . now the ends , one at a time , pinch shut and carefully and tightly roll up to meet the fish and seal ..
- place the wrapped fish onto an ovenproof tray then into the preheated oven for about 20 minutes , depending on size of the fish . you can turn the fish at about 10 minutes then back again at 15 if desired , i sometimes do ..
- once cooked remove from the heat then slowly open the foil , watching out for the steam cause it will be very hot . remove foil ,plate up and serve hot . enjoy . ;-).
- NOTE : if sealed properly the foil will puff right up and out , but don't worry this is normal , this keeps the fish moist as it cooks in it's own steam and goodness ..
Smoked cod fish products are most popular in United States, United Kingdom, and Trinidad and Tobago. Sharing Super Simple – Home Cooking Recipes, by showing you how to cook Spicy Cod Fish. Spicy Cod Fish made from cod fish, garlic, onion, red onion, and. Smoked cod, when you can buy it, is ridiculously expensive here in SoCal. Does anyone have a good recipe so I can try smoking some cod filets myself?