日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style). Furusato assorted sliced raw fish on sushi rice 故里雜錦魚生飯. Steamed Egg, Oden, Salad, Sashimi, Grilled Black Cod Fish Marinated with Saikyo-Miso, Steamed Japanese Rice, Miso Soup, Pickles 蒸蛋、關東煮、沙律、刺身、銀鱈魚西京燒、白飯、麵豉湯、漬物.
You can have 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style)
- It’s 300 g of x Cod Fish.
- Prepare of Some Mirin (味淋).
- It’s of Seasoning Sauce.
- It’s 3 Spoons of x Miso (日式味噌).
- Prepare 2 Spoons of x Sake (日式燒酒).
- Prepare 1 Spoon of x Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Little Japanese Soy Sauce (日式豉油).
日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style) instructions
- Wash Fish: Dry the Cod Fish with paper towel after it is washed/cleaned.
- Season the Fish: #1 Mix all the Seasoning Ingredients into a bowl and mix them up. #2 Paste the Seasoning Sauce all over the whole piece of Fish, ensuring the sauce covers all part of the fish. #3 Season it for 30 mins.
- Pan Fry the Fish: #1 With oil and medium heat, slowly pan fry the fish on one side until it gets brown (suggest to cover with lid while cooking to prevent the sauce from bouncing out). #2 Turn the fish to the other side and cook until it gets brown. #3 When both sides are brown, pour Mirin onto the fish and let the Fish absorbs the Mirin until Mirin gets dried out..
- Fish is cooked!.