Honey Mustard Baked Cod. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A wonderful throw-together baked chicken dinner that's really easy to make and it's healthy! First off.use dijon mustard instead of yellow.
Meanwhile, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil in a measuring jug. I'm on a roll with chicken lately, and there's likely more to come. Really we probably eat chicken more than any other type of meat at my house, I just sort of avoid posting chicken recipes (or any other meat for that matter) because for me it's hard to get a good. You can cook Honey Mustard Baked Cod using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Baked Cod
- It’s 2 of cod filets.
- It’s 2/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of champagne vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried tarragon.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Honey Mustard Salmon – this easy baked salmon recipe is an easy, delicious way to dress up salmon fillets! When baked salmon fillets come out of the oven they should still be just a little bit rare in the center. They'll continue to cook in the residual heat and be perfect when you go to eat them. Feel free to substitute another type of fish like cod, trout or striped bass, although salmon offsets the pecan panko crust and tangy glaze beautifully.
Honey Mustard Baked Cod step by step
- Whisk honey, mustard, and vinegar together. Add spices. Whisk..
- Marinate cod for one hour in half of the marinade..
- Lay cod on baking sheet. Top with other half of marinade. Save any remaining marinade for other uses..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Variations; White wine, lager, capers, lemon, parsley,.
Except let's swap out honey and use maple. Um, the sauce itself is TO DIE FOR. But pair that will light and flakey baked Cod (via sizzlefish) and you're even more golden. Haha, see what i did there? This baked cod recipe is a real winner.