Whipped coffee Dalgona. Grab your VIA Instant coffee & whip up a delicious Dalgona. Learn how to make at home now. Dalgona Whipped Coffee is the New Drink Everyone Can't Stop Making.
Making this delicious keto-friendly version whipped coffee is super easy and makes a delicious treat too! Erythritol, allulose, or swerve work best. Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) is the BEST thing ever! You can cook Whipped coffee Dalgona using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whipped coffee Dalgona
- You need 1 cup of Instant black coffee.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- You need Half of one cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of little pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1-2 of little drops of hazelnut essence.
- Prepare 2 cups of cold milk.
You can make it hot or cold! by: Jessica in the Kitchen. In India and Pakistan, whipped coffee has long been a popular home brew, known as phenti hui. In Greece, the frappé is dalgona's older, frothier sibling. And, more generally, there are versions.
Whipped coffee Dalgona instructions
- Put all the ingredients together apart from milk..
- Mix them with a mixer for approximately 10-20min. Until it is creamy and light..
- Then put the milk in the bottom of the cafe latte glass. Add the mixture on top..
Whipped coffee, also known as Korean Dalgona coffee, is a fluffy delicious twist on your morning caffeine addiction. And it takes about the same amount of time to make as it does to brew a pot of coffee. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. The recipe for dalgona whipped coffee can be traced back to South Korea.