[The New TikTok Craze] The Dalgona Coffee: With Only 3 Ingredients. Learn in very few steps, the easy trending Dalgona coffee and super delicious in taste. For more easy and yummy recipes Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Hey guys welcome back to another video!
But is it really as easy to make as it looks? Hi friend so in today's video I am going to show you how to make that viral Dalgona coffee which is trending in today's life as you all know we all are. How To Make Dalgona Coffee, The Creamy Drink That's Going Viral On TikTok!! You can have [The New TikTok Craze] The Dalgona Coffee: With Only 3 Ingredients using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [The New TikTok Craze] The Dalgona Coffee: With Only 3 Ingredients
- You need 2 tablespoons of Instant Coffee Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweetener (Chef's Note: You can freely use sugar if you would want to.).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1 cup of milk or vegetable drink.
Whipped Coffee is the BEST thing ever! It's a fluffy and incredibly delicious. The Whipped/Fluffy/Thick/Dalgona (whatever you wanna call it) coffee! This is honestly one of the best iced coffee i've ever had! it looks so cute, it's so easy & so cheap!
[The New TikTok Craze] The Dalgona Coffee: With Only 3 Ingredients step by step
- Mix the water, coffee, cinnamon, and sugar in a bowl with a hand whisk at high speed..
- Stir for 2 minutes..
- As soon as it becomes foamy, taste it and add sugar/sweetener to taste. Pour milk into a tall glass and spoon the coffee over it. (Chef's Note: You can drop some ice cubes into it to make it icing.).
So you should definitely try it! comment down below your favorite tiktok trend! 💞. Dalgona coffee is a drink that has gone viral on social media platforms such as TikTok, YouTube and Instagram The drink was dubbed "dalgona coffee" by South Korean actor Jung Il-woo after he tried the drink in Macau and likened it to "dalgona", a Korean street snack made with sugar and baking soda. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. The aesthetically pleasing drink only takes three ingredients—and the ASMR-style YouTube This article originally appeared on VICE US. It looked so simple to make and can be done in a couple of minutes.